Skip to main content

I Have Phone Numbers Of 13 Presidents.


As an artiste, you would know you have
‘arrived’ if you have good relationship
with the President of your country, but
when you know 13 presidents from
around the world, then you know that
you are on another level.
No doubt music star, Davido, is one of the
most influential and sought-after artistes on
the continent but things were not always
rosy for him. During a chat with MTV
Base, the leader of the 30billion gang said
that his father was not happy with his career
path till he had to prove his worth.
However, he claimed that now, he had
reached a level where he could converse
with at least 13 presidents.
“When I released the song ‘Back then’, I
did not know that it was going to be that
big. Then I went back to school and the
love that I was shown was overwhelming,
let alone the way girls began to treat me.
That one song with the video made my
father realise that I had the talent. And then,
I did the song, ‘Dami Duro’.
“The song became so big and I remember
that the President at the time called my
father to talk about me and the song. Even
during my father’s business meetings with
his friends, they would mention my name
and the song.
Before long, I started travelling and doing
shows around the world. Now I have the
numbers of about 13 presidents on my
phone and if I call them, they would answer
the call. Then the award came and it set me
on another level.”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNN Accommodation Notice For 2017 Post-UTME Candidates

      This is to inform all prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN Screening Examination which begins on 3rd October, 2017 and ends on the 9th of October, 2017 that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N3,000 only.      Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below: -After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online. -Visit the UNN Portal  http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ -Click on Prospective students. -Click on Online application form. -Click on Screening Accommodation. -Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR. -Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform. -Repeat steps 2- 5 -Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number). -Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledg

UNIJOS Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Post-UTME Screening

UNIJOS Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Post-UTME Screening