Skip to main content

“My Uncle Slept With Me 5 Times” -12 Year Old House Help Cries


A 12 year old sexually abused house
help, fleeing home with his master’s two
sons and intercepted in Mile 2 area of
Lagos by officers of the Rapid Response
Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police
Command, has disclosed that her
master, 36, raped her five times in less
than seven month she stayed in his
house.
The girl, whose name was given as Benita,
a primary school leaver from Imo State, was
intercepted at about 10:00 p.m. on
Thursday at Mile 2, after alighting from a
commercial bus from Olodi Apapa trying to
board another bus to Maza Maza.
The Rapid Response Squad officers on
sighting her with two children, age between
6 and 4 years invited her for questioning.
The girl disclosed to the officers that she
was heading to Maza Maza to board a night
bus to Imo State. Puzzled, the officers dug
deeper.
It was at this point she disclosed to the
officers that her Uncle who brought her to
Lagos to continue her education, while she
assists his wife domestically had carnal
knowledge of her five times.
The suspect, Chigozie Osuocha, of 83,
Muibi Street, Olodi – Apapa, was lured to
RRS Headquarter in Alausa, Ikeja through
his telephone number provided by his 6 –
year old boy.
Benita stated that any time her Uncle,
Chidozie, want to lay with her, he would
come home early, lock his three children
out of his one room self-contained
apartment and sleep with her.
She added that although she was not
comfortable with living in his house,
stressing that all the things his Uncle
promised her parents before living the
village and those that he promised her
before sleeping with her are yet to be
fulfilled.
She further revealed that she had to tell his
Uncle’s 6 year old son who asked her what
his father did to her each time he locked his
three children out of the apartment.
‘I confessed to the boy what was
happening. The boy told his mother. His
wife confronted me and I confirmed all that
her husband had done to me. She
threatened to pack out. But they resolved it
after he promised it wont happened again.
I have been staying with his three children
at home while they go about their
businesses. He has refused to enrol me in
school since July, 2017’, she explained.
She added, ‘I equally reported all that Uncle
did to me to his brother in Lagos. His
brother had informed their father in the
village about it’.
‘I took his two sons with me while I left the
last child at home. They saw me packing
my things out of the house, the children
asked me where I was going and I told
them I was returning to the village.
They started crying they were going to
follow me. I took them along with me after
stealing the N60,000 he said I should give
his wife’, she said.
‘We got down in Mile 2. I didn’t know
those police officers were monitoring me.
One of them crossed the express and asked
me some questions about the children with
me.
At a point, I told him I was running away to
the village because my Uncle was sleeping
with me’, she stated.
When confronted with the allegation given
by Benita, the suspect confessed that he
was lured by the devil adding that he had
slept with her only five times.
He explained that he sought the girl’s parent
permission in the village to bring her to
Lagos to continue her education while also
assisting his wife with domestic chores.
He stated further that ‘I brought her to
Lagos in July 2017. I started sleeping with
her in December, 2017, I slept with her
three times in December.
My wife got to know of my sleeping with
her and she threatened to move out of the
house with my three children. I begged her
and we resolved the issue.
I came home yesterday and I gave her
N60,000 to help me give my wife. It was
this money she carried and she wanted to
travel with to the village with along with
my two boys’, he stated.
Commenting on the development, Police
Public Relations Officer, SP Chike Oti
confirmed the incident stressing that the girl
had beenv transferred immediately to the
Family Support Unit of the Command.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

UNN Accommodation Notice For 2017 Post-UTME Candidates

      This is to inform all prospective students who will be involved in the forthcoming UNN Screening Examination which begins on 3rd October, 2017 and ends on the 9th of October, 2017 that the Student Affairs Unit has graciously provided an accommodation for students at an affordable fee of N3,000 only.      Prospective students who wish to take advantage of this accommodation are expected to follow the process outlined below: -After Registering for the POST UTME Examination online. -Visit the UNN Portal  http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/ -Click on Prospective students. -Click on Online application form. -Click on Screening Accommodation. -Click and Generate Invoice of N3000 containing RRR. -Make payments using your ATM card or proceed to any bank of your choice which uses the Remita platform. -Repeat steps 2- 5 -Click on print receipt (Your receipt will contain your Hostel and Room Number). -Come along with the printout of your hostel allocation and the acknowledg

UNIJOS Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Post-UTME Screening

UNIJOS Disclaimer Notice On 2017 Post-UTME Screening